Thursday 31 January 2008

Halifax Film and TV - Mid Winter

Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while but things have been kind of "sporadic". Since we ran out of money, the lights, cable, internet etc have been coming and going and the combination necessary to report on TV has not been optimal. (Sorry, I missed "The Border", again.)

Basically, it's been a batt;e of utilities against phone calls to our MP. But he/she (I can't tell from the voice) can't cover us for much longer.

My attempts to pitch Halifax Film with the latest international children's show pitch seems to have fallen on a deaf e-mail in basket.

I've sent several pitches to their general info e-mail but have not heard back. Maybe its time to cash in several favours, though I hate that kind of thing and you don't see it much in film or TV.

But getting through that secure bank wall is the key. If amyone can send me Cheryl (Invisible Lass)'s e-mail address (I've tried phoning, but apparently the girl/guy at the end of the general phone number has not passed along my name or number.) it would be appreciated.

Not knowing the food chain inside Halifax Film, maybe I should send my ideas to Charles (the Green Arrow Bishop) or...dare I...no,I dare not...why not. If someone can give me Michael Donovan`s e-mail (I feel a bit flushed now), I can, um, pitch...him.

No comments: