Monday 15 October 2007

Carly Returns and What's up Decode!

Well, Carly the co-dependant, drug user (ed. ex-drug user she said) who lives down the hall has been coming by and taking my dog Bicuitface out for his walks. Its been great as he doesn't have to squat over the edge of the balcony (ed. trying to get between two rungs isn't as easy as it sounds when your facing away from them on all fours.)

I like Carly most times. She's engaging and intelligent and she always stays for a Cup o' Soup with me after she walks my dog. But sometimes its like I'm talking to a grinning Marmaduke who is just happy that I'm talking to him but has no idea what I'm saying.

The last time she was like that she wanted to know if I wanted to try some of her crack. Now, let's assume, (ed. Hope!) she's talking about the drug and I told her I had to pass. In the 70's and 80's I did a lot of...well, everything. (ed. Didn't you do Wham! in Griffin park?)

I was single, living in L.A. and I was making more money than a crack whore at a cocaine dealers convention. I remember one weekend I had a bunch of rolled up one hundred (ed. U.S.) dollar bills stuck up my nose. The whole weekend! And those presidents were pretty high by Monday when I reported to the set of The Love Boat. And believe me, that crowd didn't care.

Anyway, I'm thinking I may have to take in a roommate. Since my sister moved out with her boyfriend I'm in the middle of a bit of a cash crunch. I've sent an ad into The Coast so hopefully someone not insane/tidy in the bathroom and kitchen/and will pay his share of the expenses while shutting up, will answer.

Oh, and I've noticed that this blog seems to be getting rather a lot of interest at the Decode Website. They're owned by DHX, who I own shares in. I guess they're looking in to see what the shareholders are thinking. Surely they can't be upset at anything that I've published. I've been way positive (ed. You did criticize the directors. And management. And I think you shared some numbers that you shouldn't have.)

Regardless, DHX are reasonable and fair corporate citizens who would only see any criticism as constructive to help...oh wait. Someone's at the door. I'll be right back.

No comments: