Saturday 9 June 2007

I'm Never Been So Excited to See Something Up Like This!

Well, I was a bit down on DHX (ed. The Halifax Film Company, to all you non-capitalists) yesterday because my 1000 shares were down to $1.40 a share at closing on Thursday. I thought it had something to do with the fact that they are throwing stock certificates around the office like pinata stuffing, to all their imported executives. Diluting my essence , if you will.

But I should have know the wiley masters of the company were merely toying with the general stock buying public. They didn't make themselves millionaires with government money by making non-money related decisions.

Today (Friday's closing) the stock is up to $1.45! 1000 x $ .05 = $50! While I was reading my classic L'l Jinx comics, yesterday, the market was making me rich(er). And I was going to cash in and pay my Writers Guild Fees. (tsk)

I'm in this for the long haul.

Hopefully we can get the stock back up to the issue price.

http://www.tsx.com/HttpController?QuoteSymbol_1=dhx&GetPage=QuotesLookupPage&DetailedView=DetailedPrices&Market=T&Language=en&x=8&y=11

No comments: