Wednesday 13 June 2007

Lost in Banff. My Correspondent Goes Missing.

Busy few days at the apartment. I haven't seen much of my sister and her boyfriend Carl, the Brazillian Bushman/millionaire. She came home tonight to drop off my whopper with cheese and she couldn't stop giggling.

Apparently she was at the drug store and she found it funny that in the same display rack where they had the pregnancy tests, they had the condoms for sale. Yeah okay, ironic depending on how you look at it. Depending on what you were shopping for.

My Banff corespondant Wendell has apparently disappeared. He sent a report two nights ago and the only time I've heard from him since was an incomprehensible rant from his cellphone. If any of you in Banff see an tall, skinny, impossibly white almost transluscent, yahoo asleep in the ditch, give him a poke would you and send him on his way home.

Mia Farrow was on The Hour tonight. I always wondered how she could go from Frank to Woody? They're like polar opposites in every way. But I doubt she got asked the question

No comments: