Wednesday 23 May 2007

I'll Buy You Pearls, Now Please!

Well, it's been a busy couple of days. Eloise is here trying to comfort my sister Stella. She's been crying ever since her Brazilian boyfriend stormed out of here last night.

I was in the other room so I don't know what happened but apparently she wasn't all that fond of a present he gave her. Since my divorce, I've realized it's a mug's game trying to figure out women. Actually, it was before that but that's when I gave up trying.

But why she would be upset because he gave her a pearl necklace? I guess she was sleeping at the time but I'm seeing the only breach of etiquete was his timing.

Anyway, we haven't seen him since and the apartment is full of crying women.

But my stock is down $ .03. I have a thousand shares so I'm losing...some cash. Should I be worried? Maybe I should cash in and buy that Daredevil #1 they have at Strange Adventures. That can't be worse than gambling my future on this stupid stock market.

Symbol Last Trade $ Change % Change Volume Exchange*
DHX 1.450 +0.000 +0.00 6,800 T

And sorry DHX, not DMX as in my previous blogs. My mistake and I hope not a lot of you bought shares in Demi-Morbid Xcruciating Films. Probably, you might want to sell them before the authorities show up at your door.

No comments: