Tuesday 15 May 2007

My Missing Agent

About an hour ago, i got off the phone after re-connecting with my agent who I haven't heard from in fifteen years. I stopped calling him because I heard he was dead, but he tells me everything's fine and that he was just waiting for the perfect project for me.

All he could tell me on the phone is that the project is a South Korean-Czech co-production with Russian oil money behind it for the European market. Jetix is the distributor. It's an animated show about a couple of crimefighters/mystery solvers/zany kung-fu fighters called "Minty Mouse" and his sidekick "Mossy Conundrum".

Now I'm hoping that between Howard's accent and the,probably, multiple translations that happened, these are not the proper names.

Anyway, Howard is going to e-mail me the bible but I shan't wait up tonight for it. I remember him fumbling for ten minutes to dial a phone with his pork sausage size fingers; I can't picture them moving swiftly around a keyboard.

No comments: