Tuesday 1 May 2007

Oh, You Big Old Flaty!!!

I couldn't resist Carl's flatscreen tv. I was going to put my Apocolypse Now dvd on with the stereo system set to stun (take that, Old Man Elmer next door!), but i started to channel surf just as a test drive. I came across Billable Hours on Showcase. I caught only the last fifteen minutes but it was funny. The previous episode I watched year(s) ago, I thought was reminicent of an american sitcom but maybe it was too many cosmopolitans at the time. This was dark (miscarriage and cancer for laughs, yeah, baby) and pretty funny.

Then Rescue Me came on and well, it is THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!! So I'm off to finish watching that before Carl comes home and puts soccer (football, I know) back on.

Not that some sort of order has been restored, I'll get back to my goal of watching more Canadian TV. After all that's what this blog is all about.

No comments: