Wednesday 2 May 2007

What is That Smell....?

Hey,

Spent all day watching uraguay play Senagal play football on Carl's big screen tv. Felt very comfotable and kinda giddy at times. I think Carl's Brazilian incense he's been burning all day is not just to ward off wombats. My sister Stella and Carl have gone out to get Whoppers with cheese for everyone. they took Biscuitface for the walk which was probably a good idea s he was feeling a bit "spacey" (his word, not mine!) But Back att the computor I feel semi-normal. Well, as semi-normal as I get, ha ha hahahaah.

I was going to put a funny picture of a Darth Vader hot air ballooon here but my frikin comouter can't do that for me. Bastttarrdddd!

Sorry, I'm sorry. I should not have said (typed) that. I guess I could just go back and delete that but, really, you can't do that in real life so I stnad by my letters all ordered into words like that!

Anyway, have you ever really looked at your ham? oops, I mean hand. Member that show Time Tunnel? That was awesome. and remember that episode of six million dollar man with the sasquatch? They go through that tunnel that rotates? Ripley's Believe it or not museum in PEI has one of those. Its very disorienting and I feel like that now. I also took the Universal tour in LA and was just waiting for Bruce to break the surface of the lake when these Japanese tourists stood up in the tram and I got distracted and missed the breaching. Damn them! Oh, my Whopper is here! Yes, I want fries with that! Ha!

No comments: