Sunday 22 April 2007

Back to TV

I think I've been getting off this blog's topic; television. (God, I love semi-colons. They're the equivalent of a rolling stop at a four way intersection!)

A new Larry Sanders dvd boxed set has debuted. Years after season one they've released, not season 2, but a best of collection. With 23 favourite episodes and hours of extras including current interviews. This sounds like a must see and I'm sending Stella to Futureshop to get my copy.

But I try not to get to get my hopes up; the time I sent her to buy the 1st season of Saturday Night Live, she came back with Bloopers from Monday Night Football! WTF? Why would doctors skimp on ogygen when a baby's being born?

Anyway, last night I started to watch AquaTeen Hunger Force, again. It just seems like the premise is so rediculous and out there that it can't help but be funny. But that damn, meatball! I can't understand a word it says! It's irritating. If you're going to have a meat based character itegral to the plot make him enunciate, for God's sake! Henry Higgens weeps.

More info from Stella this morning on our impending roommate from Brazil. Apparently the noises Stella was making, were her attempts to pronounce his name, but the collection of clicks and whistles is to me, incomprehensible. Apparently St'too glang or whatever, is coming to Halifax to go to school from the interior of Brazil. He's a bushman who's never seen civilization before. For the love of GOd! I have to cruise the internet and hopefully find a pamplet in Bushmanese that explains basic bodily functions in a small apartment. The internet has never failed me before but I expect I'll be googling till late in the night and will experince many sites not fit for humans.

No comments: