Wednesday 25 April 2007

Technical Difficulties

Anyway, I haven't blogged in several days as my sister, Stella and I recently lost our father. (Which is an odd term because its the first time we've known where he is in thirty years!) Any way, he apparently died on Monday and Stella wants to go to his funeral in Kamloops, B.C. wherever that is. (sounds like a breakfast cereal to me). Since I can't leave the apartment it sounds like she's the family rep from Nova Scotia.

But that leaves me to deal with the foreign exchange student from Brazil, Ling Ling or whatever his name is. Although there's been no sign of him, boxes of his stuff keep appearing and I have to shift them around the apartment to make room to breathe. But I did think of a joke;

ME: (huffing and puffing and feeling faint) I can't feel my right arm!
MOVING GUY: Stroke?
ME: No thanks, just had one!

Have to remember that for my next spec/unwanted script.

In TV news:

Robson Arms is renewed for another (third season). I missed the second season but I heard it was good.

Falcon Beach has been cancelled. A beach frolic in Winnipeg didn't hit with ABC Family? But why? I will miss those bikini shots of the Nova Scotia girl in a bikin the local paper published whenever they had an excuse. Can't say much about the show, though as I never saw it.

I think I'd better start watching more Canadian TV or else change the name of this blog.

Anyway, Martin Lurther Cho'ping is due to arrive on Saturday. I hope that after living in the jungle of Brazil his whole life, he's able to slip seamlessly into the culture of nova scotia.

No comments: